How will key trends and developments in health care policy and enforcement impact future litigants? In the latest Health Care Enforcement Quarterly Roundup, we address this question in the context of:
- Continued interpretations of the landmark Escobar case
- The latest guidance from US Department of Justice (DOJ) leadership regarding enforcement priorities
- The uptick in state and federal efforts to combat the opioid crisis
- Recent court decisions regarding the use of statistical sampling in False Claims Act (FCA) cases
- A recent increase in regulatory scrutiny of co-location and shared services/equipment arrangements
Materials from our corresponding Q2 webinar can be accessed below.
Click here to read the full issue of the Health Care Enforcement Quarterly Roundup.
Click here to view the archived webinar.