Health Care Enforcement Q2 Roundup Webinar
Date: Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Time: 11:00 am PDT | 12:00 pm MDT | 1:00 pm CDT | 2:00 pm EDT
How will recent developments and emerging trends related to health care fraud and abuse impact future investigation targets and litigants?
Our upcoming Health Care Enforcement Quarterly Roundup webinar will address this critical question and discuss trends related to:
- Continued interpretations of landmark Escobar case
- Recent guidance from DOJ leadership regarding enforcement priorities
- Uptick in state and federal efforts to combat the opioid crisis
- Court guidance on the use of statistical sampling in False Claims Act (FCA) cases
- Growing Circuit split on key FCA provisions, including the public disclosure bar, statute of limitations and tolling of claims
- Other trends that are critical to health care business operations and compliance with the ever-changing regulatory landscape
Attendees will also receive an advance copy of McDermott’s Health Care Enforcement Quarterly Roundup report on the day of the webinar and will have the opportunity to ask questions of the panel through the webinar platform.